Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One Year Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was my one year wedding anniversary!! WOOHOO! I can't believe how fast time has flown since I got married to the man of my dreams.

This post isn't about my wonderful year being married. I swear it has something to do with living in Rhode Island. I had to preface the topic with the anniversary because if it wasn't an important day I probably would have never found this gem in Providence.

This "gem" I am talking about is Camille's Restaurant in Federal Hill Providence. Seriously the best meal I have had in such a long time! I got the California Hot Tub Martini and the Silver Fox Martini (AMAZING) For dinner I got the seared scallops.
Not only does this presentation look amazing it tastes even more amazing. My husband got a Caesar Salad to start and the Lasagna. He was too full to finish but kept trying to eat just one last bite because it was SO good!

The service was impeccable! Our waiter was so nice and helpful. Around just enough but not too much. Gave his opinion on drinks when asked and was very personable. There was a great family Italian vibe there and I love that. 

We made our reservations on OpenTable and I put in the special occasion box that it was our wedding anniversary and at the end of the meal we were presented with this:

So delicious!! On top of those 2 chocolate sticks is a chocolate butterfly! AMAZING it was a piece of art and tasted SO good!

Needless to say I would give this place 5 stars. Food was great, service was great and well it helps that my company was great too :)


Here is their website for some more information:

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment