Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dr. Seuss Cars!

Last weekend for Easter my Dad and his wife Anita came to Newport to visit Ryan and I. One of the things I have always wanted to do in downtown Newport was ride these 3 wheeled scooter car things. I call them Dr. Seuss cars.

They are the goofiest things I have ever seen and the best part is you have to wear helmets! Everyone stares at you when you drive by so we just started honking and waving to everyone. I laughed the WHOLE time we were driving around. My Dad and Anita loved them too! So they are great for the whole family!  

I highly recommend renting these cars to tour Newport, I think it is the best way to see the town. They go pretty fast too! You can take them anywhere but highways and bridges (DUH!). It's $50 for the first hour and $35 for every hour after that.  

You can take them around to see the mansions, pull over anywhere you want, park pretty much where ever you want. AMAZING! 

Their website is http://www.scooterworldri.com/ for more information. 

Here are some pictures from our adventure!




4 comments:

  1. OMG! I want to do this! Thanks for sharing - looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they had those in Laguna! Looks so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh. Could you imagine in Laguna!! That would be awesome!

      Delete