Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who's Line is it Anyway?

I don't know if anyone remembers the show "Who's line is it anyways" but it was with Drew Carey (when he was fat and funny) and he takes suggestions from the audience and the comedians have to act them out, IMPROV!

 In downtown Newport on Friday and Saturday nights there is a place called the Firehouse Theatre, they do improv there! I went for the first time with some friends and it was the funniest thing I have ever been to. I haven't ever been to anything like that before so it definitely was a treat.

It is $10 and BYOB. It is about an hour maybe an hour and a half (I wasn't really paying attention to the clock) and I was laughing so hard the whole entire time. I might have even snorted a couple times. It makes it even more fun when they take the suggestion you have yelled out to them.

This isn't something that a lot of people know about and it isn't on the Newport "things to do" website, so I guess you could call it the best kept secret. I definitely recommend going and seeing it, you will be entertained I promise! :)

Here is their website for more information:
http://www.firehousetheater.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment